- Guns stolen from armory
- Federal Grand Jury hears from Atalig
- More illegal immigrants arrested
- Day 4 and no comments from DOE on the problems at FBLG Middle
- Prominent democrat attends republican dinner
Watch this morning’s newscast – Good Morning Marianas – to see the top stories from Kandit. Also, here is Kandit’s news agenda for today:
- STARTING COVERAGE: Is a GMH contractor making money off tax refunds garnishments?
- CONTINUING COVERAGE: Heirs of the Quenga estate want justice in an alleged multi-million dollar landscam running from Sinajana to Ordot.
- DEVELOPING COVERAGE: Is the governor’s family benefiting from her decision to keep $320 million in federal discretionary funds in the bank?