- Hundreds of public school aircons are broken
- Is the governor going too far using public funds for ads that appear political?
- The republicans showed massive force in the south
- When will the GMH maternity ward get the upgrade it so desperately needs?
Watch this morning’s newscast – Good Morning Marianas – to see the top stories from Kandit. Also, here is Kandit’s news agenda for today:
- The boats Chinese nationals are using to get to Guam have a peculiar connection to the CNMI Office of the Governor
- CONTINUING COVERAGE: Heirs of the Quenga estate want justice in an alleged multi-million dollar landscam running from Sinajana to Ordot.
- TOP STORY: We compare the cost of rent on Guam against some of the most expensive states in the country.