- Guam’s ridiculously high cost of rent
- A boat that brought Chinese nationals to Guam is connected directly to the governor’s office in the CNMI
- What is the motive for the governor stashing away $320 million in a bank account?
- What exactly are we paying the HRRA to do?
Watch this morning’s newscast – Good Morning Marianas – to see the top stories from Kandit. Also, here is Kandit’s news agenda for today:
- With public schools opening tomorrow, we’d like to know which schools will have classrooms without air conditioning units, and whether DOE is augmenting the problem with at least some solution.
- CONTINUING COVERAGE: Heirs of the Quenga estate want justice in an alleged multi-million dollar landscam running from Sinajana to Ordot.
- What exactly does HRRA do? How much money do we spend for that agency to host beauty pageants?