- Shieh calls out the governor over broken promise to modernize GMH maternity ward
- Rose Ann and Steven Dela Cruz — Saipan residents with close ties to Gov. Ralph Torres — transferred their ownership of a boat days before that same boat transported Chinese migrants to Guam
- Your taxes have paid Lasia Casil’s HRRA $1 million to do nothing but organize a pageant
Watch this morning’s newscast – Good Morning Marianas – to see the top stories from Kandit. Also, here is Kandit’s news agenda for today:
- BREAKING NEWS: The deputy secretary of veterans affairs will be visiting Guam this month.
- CONTINUING COVERAGE: Heirs of the Quenga estate want justice in an alleged multi-million dollar landscam running from Sinajana to Ordot.
- DEVELOPING COVERAGE: Is the governor’s family benefiting from her decision to keep $320 million in federal discretionary funds in the bank?