- The load shedding blues return
- The campaigns had a lively weekend
- The Calvos and the Arriolas are in a $1 million dispute
Watch this morning’s newscast – Good Morning Marianas – to see the top stories from Kandit. Also, here is Kandit’s news agenda for today:
- We’ll get you today’s load-shedding schedule from GPA.
- Rep. Celina Roberto Babauta joins us in studio.
- The Nicholas Moore trial restarts today.
- CONTINUING COVERAGE: Heirs of the Quenga estate want justice in an alleged multi-million dollar landscam running from Sinajana to Ordot.
- DEVELOPING COVERAGE: Is the governor’s family benefiting from her decision to keep $320 million in federal discretionary funds in the bank?