- Jose Mafnas calls out the secretary of finance in federal court affidavit
- Tina Sablan blasts Gov. Ralph Torres for endangering Medicaid to 34,000 CNMI residents
- GDOE complaints pile on uniform provider, who also sold 41 sets of washers and dryers to schools
Watch this morning’s newscast – Good Morning Marianas – to see the top stories from Kandit. Also, here is Kandit’s news agenda for today:
- There is a tenant dispute between two law firms in the wake of the death of former Speaker Joaquin C. Arriola
- CONTINUING COVERAGE: Heirs of the Quenga estate want justice in an alleged multi-million dollar landscam running from Sinajana to Ordot.
- DEVELOPING COVERAGE: Is the governor’s family benefiting from her decision to keep $320 million in federal discretionary funds in the bank?