- Torres administration fails to make $5M Medicaid matching payment
- Guam has no chief prosecutor for several weeks
- The Blacklist 12 fallout continues
- GVB secures more tourists from Japan
Watch this morning’s newscast – Good Morning Marianas – to see the top stories from Kandit. Also, here is Kandit’s news agenda for today:
- Will public schools be ready with air conditioned classrooms, when schools open next week?
- The boats Chinese nationals are using to get to Guam have a peculiar connection to the CNMI Office of the Governor
- CONTINUING COVERAGE: Heirs of the Quenga estate want justice in an alleged multi-million dollar landscam running from Sinajana to Ordot.