- Criminal trials, crime, and Doug Moylan’s campaign
- Tina Sablan calls for truth against public corruption
Watch this morning’s newscast – Good Morning Marianas – to see the top stories from Kandit. Also, here is Kandit’s news agenda for today:
- It’s election week on Guam!
- The Nicholas Moore trial resumes this morning.
- CONTINUING COVERAGE: Heirs of the Quenga estate want justice in an alleged multi-million dollar landscam running from Sinajana to Ordot.
- DEVELOPING COVERAGE: Is the governor’s family benefiting from her decision to keep $320 million in federal discretionary funds in the bank?