- The Nicholas Moore trial started with doubts whether he was truly the shooter
- Tina Sablan & Leila Staffler are challenging their opponents to a debate
- The load-shedding blues continues on Guam
- Baba B is coming to the island and will perform at Pari’s Place
Watch this morning’s newscast – Good Morning Marianas – to see the top stories from Kandit. Also, here is Kandit’s news agenda for today:
- We’ll get you today’s load-shedding schedule from GPA.
- The prosecutor in the Nicholas Moore trial calls his first witness to the stand today.
- CONTINUING COVERAGE: Heirs of the Quenga estate want justice in an alleged multi-million dollar landscam running from Sinajana to Ordot.
- DEVELOPING COVERAGE: Is the governor’s family benefiting from her decision to keep $320 million in federal discretionary funds in the bank?