- FBLG Middle School photos and video show unsanitary conditions
- Camacho says current governor leaving scraps for the people
- Leevin & Doug go to war
- Sabrina Salas Matanane’s personal message to the voters and people of Guam
Watch this morning’s newscast – Good Morning Marianas – to see the top stories from Kandit. Also, here is Kandit’s news agenda for today:
- The problems at FBLG Middle School
- Teachers reportedly are not getting their 20% pay increase
- The Nicholas Moore trial continues NEXT week
- CONTINUING COVERAGE: Heirs of the Quenga estate want justice in an alleged multi-million dollar landscam running from Sinajana to Ordot.
- DEVELOPING COVERAGE: Is the governor’s family benefiting from her decision to keep $320 million in federal discretionary funds in the bank?