- All options on the table – including rebuilding FBLG Middle – in wake of unsanitary and unsafe conditions
- The Guam Legislature funded the Educator Pay Raise for Fiscal Year 2023
- The fight for Mike San Nicolas’s supporters is growing
- Jim Moylan says organized effort trying to get dirt on his family; Won Pat campaign refuses to comment
- Tony Babauta says democrats will condemn any dirty politicking
Watch this morning’s newscast – Good Morning Marianas – to see the top stories from Kandit. Also, here is Kandit’s news agenda for today:
- BACK ON TRIAL TODAY: Nicholas Moore
- STARTING COVERAGE: Is a GMH contractor making money off tax refunds garnishments?
- CONTINUING COVERAGE: Heirs of the Quenga estate want justice in an alleged multi-million dollar landscam running from Sinajana to Ordot.
- DEVELOPING COVERAGE: Is the governor’s family benefiting from her decision to keep $320 million in federal discretionary funds in the bank?