- The AG’s first witness in the Moore trial is a convicted killer who admitted to lying and changing his story
- Terlaje wants to increase COLA
- The governor’s about face on illegal immigration
Watch this morning’s newscast – Good Morning Marianas – to see the top stories from Kandit. Also, here is Kandit’s news agenda for today:
- The truth behind the poll that recently was reported on.
- CONTINUING COVERAGE: Heirs of the Quenga estate want justice in an alleged multi-million dollar landscam running from Sinajana to Ordot.
- DEVELOPING COVERAGE: Is the governor’s family benefiting from her decision to keep $320 million in federal discretionary funds in the bank?