- Key witness tied to Michael Castro murder case
- AG gets aggressive on illegal immigration
- Federal judge challenges Pope Francis
- Republicans embrace Mike & Bri
Watch this morning’s newscast – Good Morning Marianas – to see the top stories from Kandit. Also, here is Kandit’s news agenda for today:
- Today’s gubernatorial forum
- STARTING COVERAGE: Is a GMH contractor making money off tax refunds garnishments?
- CONTINUING COVERAGE: Heirs of the Quenga estate want justice in an alleged multi-million dollar landscam running from Sinajana to Ordot.
- DEVELOPING COVERAGE: Is the governor’s family benefiting from her decision to keep $320 million in federal discretionary funds in the bank?