- In-studio interview: Attorney Peter Santos
- Day 3 and no comments from DOE on the problems at FBLG Middle
- Showdown between Leevin Camacho and Doug Moylan
- The Korea tourist market is poised for growth
- The drone industry takes off
Watch this morning’s newscast – Good Morning Marianas – to see the top stories from Kandit. Also, here is Kandit’s news agenda for today:
- CONTINUING COVERAGE: Heirs of the Quenga estate want justice in an alleged multi-million dollar landscam running from Sinajana to Ordot.
- DEVELOPING COVERAGE: Is the governor’s family benefiting from her decision to keep $320 million in federal discretionary funds in the bank?