- In-studio interview: The Chairman of the Republican Party of Guam, Juan Carlos Benitez
- The crackdown on illegal Chinese immigration
- Where is the 20% pay raise for teachers?
- The problems at FBLG Middle
- Showdown between Leevin Camacho and Doug Moylan today
Watch this morning’s newscast – Good Morning Marianas – to see the top stories from Kandit. Also, here is Kandit’s news agenda for today:
- CONTINUING COVERAGE: Heirs of the Quenga estate want justice in an alleged multi-million dollar landscam running from Sinajana to Ordot.
- DEVELOPING COVERAGE: Is the governor’s family benefiting from her decision to keep $320 million in federal discretionary funds in the bank?