This is how you get help from the Feds for your home, cars, businesses, and more

We had FEMA, U.S. SBA, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and governor’s office officials on our show.

We had a lot of questions, and they had all the answers.

The most important thing to know is that – even if you’re unsure whether your personal and business damages or economic injuries are claimable – you should absolutely apply and register for aid.

The information you need to apply is in this flyer. All of the federal aid systems are coursed through FEMA.

If you don’t have access to phone or reliable internet, don’t worry: Get to your mayor’s office, and they can help you. Or, wait a few days and FEMA will be opening disaster relief centers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *